1. Have you heard of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT; a pressurized oxygen chamber) for curing autism and infertility before you read this book?
2. Who did you think started the fire at the beginning of the book? Did you think it was Elizabeth Ward who started the fire that killed her 8 year old autistic child? Did your opinion change over the course of the book about who started it?
I listened to Love After Love by Ingrid Persaud and the audio book was just amazing! What a delight – I loved to hear the Trinidadian accent! The author did such a fantastic job reading her own work. Most of the time I prefer to listen to audio books done by professional readers but this one was done to perfection and is one can count as one of my exceptions.
1. Harris Mickler was a bad guy and a predator. He drugged his victims and then blackmailed them. Did he get what he deserved when Fin switched the Rohypnol drug and he ended up with it?
2. Why do you think Fin decided to spy on Harris Mickler in the first place? Is $50,000 an enticement?
3. Fin asked Vero why she chose to help her hide the body. Vero said she liked her odds with the cover up/burial. She did the math and thought that getting away with murder had better odds. What are your thoughts on Vero’s calculations?