1.Which character’s story on the flight list did you enjoy the most? Who did you relate to the most?
2.Why did people write letters to Edward? What purpose does it have for the people left behind? Which letter did you like the most?
3. Edward said that he would not commit suicide. He said that he would not do that to the people he loves because he knows what it feels to be left behind. This part was emotionally charged and moving. What part in the book affected you strongly?
1.Olive, Again had many humorous parts, which part of the book did you find the most funny?
2. There were many themes in the book. One of the main themes relates to old age and the problems older people face. Did it make you more aware of what you may have to face when you reach the 70s? Did you relate to these themes?
1. What did you think of the main character Cassandra Bowden (Cassie)? Did you like her? Why and why not?
2. Did your like or dislike of Cassie change as the book progressed?
3. Do you think Cassie was suited to her job as a flight attendant? What aspect of her personality do you think was suited to her job? Did you think the author succeeded in depicting the life of a flight attendant?