1.What prompted you to read The Little Paris Bookshop?
2. Did you find the premise of this book to be believable or unbelievable?
3. Did you connect with the protagonist Jean Perdue and get into his suffering?
4. As you were reading did you expect the development of the characters who came on board Lulu to end in romantic and lasting relationships?
5. Were you expecting Jean Perdu to end up a happy man?
6. What did you think and feel about Manon at the end of the book and did your opinion of her change throughout the book?
7. Would you recommend The Little Paris Bookshop to your friends?
See our review of The Little Paris Bookshop!
Check out our other Book Club Discussion Questions.