1. After reading The Secret Life of Violet Grant book, would you recommend it? Why?
2. Why do you think Vivian was immediately drawn so strongly to Violet’s story?
3. Which part of the book did you enjoy the most? Why?
4. Have you read Beatriz Williams other novels? Do you think this one of her best novel?
5. Vivian’s relationship with her family was filled with tension at times. Do you think this relationship played a major part in her determination to solve the mystery of her aunt’s mysterious disappearance?
6. Did you find the story line predictable and formulaic?
Check out our review of The Secret Life of Violet Grant!
See other Book Club Discussion Questions.
If you have other thoughts that The Secret Life of Violet Grant Book Club Questions did not ask, please feel free to share your opinions below.